Monday, January 22, 2018

Dusty Attic - January DT Layout

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my January creation for The Dusty Attic using some of their fabulous chipboard designs.

"Remember This"

This month I decided to create a masculine grunge layout.  My son Luke left this morning for his 3rd trip to Japan, so I was inspired to scrap a few of the hundreds of fabulous photos from his last trip.  These were taken at Universal Studios in Japan.  He is wearing a pair of funky glasses he purchased that probably have something to do with the photos... I don't have a clue!! but hexagons seemed to be the way to go.

I have used a couple of the black mini tabs, one of the new titles and the chicken wire which was just perfect for the hexagon theme.  I also cut apart some of the arrow borders which I inked in black to make them pop.  I used red and black ink and gesso to alter my chipboard pieces, and a white Dylusions pen to make the letters stand out in the title piece.





 
Thanks so much for stopping by.


Happy Crafting :)


2 comments:

  1. Definitely using hexagons was perfect!! Love everything you used on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are groovy glasses and the hexagons are an excellent choice! great colors love all the details.. fabulous trendy male layout!!

    ReplyDelete